Ivy & Wood Soy Candle - Kakadu Plum & Cucumber
A stunning fresh and herbaceous scent, with notes of fir needle, a twist of orange and natural leafy greens. Add vanilla and blood plum on top of the spicy base of musk and fresh cucumber.
Key notes: Kakadu Plum | Cucumber | Fir Needle | Blood Plum
Burn time: 45 hours +
Inspired by Australia's stunning, unique native flora and fauna each candle is presented in a gift box featuring illustrations by talented Brisbane artist, Melanie Kilby.
Designed & Hand-Poured in Brisbane, Australia
• Comes packaged in a beautiful fully recyclable box, perfect for gifting
• Ivy & Wood candles are hand poured using natural coconut soy wax, cotton wicks and high quality fragrance oils.
• The handy lid prevents dust collecting in the wax when not in use.
• Once your candle is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar.
Candle Care & Safety
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (yes - every time)
• Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge (1-2 hours)
• Do not burn for more than four hours at a time
• Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
• Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
• Never burn while unattended
• Keep out of reach of children and pets