Wild Child - Nature Play Book
Hours of nature play ideas in one handy book. Wild Child is the second book in the nature craft series. It is a beautiful, practical and easy-to-use nature activity guide for kids aged 2 - 10 years.
With this book, you'll always have an activity ready for outdoor play and you'll find ways to bring nature indoors - perfect for those times when you're stuck inside.
It makes a wonderful resource for parents and grandparents, early years and primary teachers and home schoolers seeking more nature play ideas.
· More than 20 Nature Play Activities to help 2-12 year olds connect with nature.
· Includes some slightly more advanced activities than Wild Imagination, such as Nature Wings and Stick Frames.
· Simple instructions with 150 beautiful full colour photos.
· Makes the perfect unique gift for kids, grandkids, teachers and parents alike.
· Great for taking camping or keeping kids entertained in the school holidays.